- Members must be owners or key personnel from various excavation and paving contractors, subcontractors, or material suppliers from Lancaster and adjoining counties.
- Firm must be an active business for one year before being eligible for membership.
- Associate Member dues will be the same as Regular Member dues.*
- No person may be refused membership because of race, color, religious creed, ancestry, age, sex, national origin, handicap, or disability.
*membership dues are payable annually
Who can be a member?
Regular Members: Any approved excavating or paving contractor, subcontractor, or supplier whose materials become a part of the project and used directly in the job.
Examples of Regular Members:
- Stone Producers
- Dynamite Distributors
- Pipe Suppliers
- Concrete Supplier
- Pavement marking services
Why not join us? Apply for Regular Membership
Associate Members: All other companies not included in the member classification but connected to the excavating industry.
Examples of Associate Members
- Insurance Companies
- Equipment Distributors
- Fuel Companies
Ready to join us? Apply for Associate Membership